Authorized users can upload import lists to Portal.
- Arrange the columns as follows:
Site ID not needed:
Column A Enter "Generic" for each record/row Column B Contact ID Column C First name Column D Last name Column E Account balance or leave blank Column F PIN or leave blank
Site ID is needed:
Column A Contact ID Column B Site ID Column C Last name Column D First names Column G Account balance or leave blank
- Save the file as a CSV.
- In Portal, click SETTINGS > IMPORT LISTS.
- Create a new import list or edit an existing import list by clicking the pencil button.
- Next to Export System, select the applicable system.
- Click UPDATE and exit the editor.
- Double-click the import list or click the imports/exports button.
- Under Imports, click Run.
- Drag-and-drop or click Choose a file to attach the CSV file.
- Select an action.
Add/Update – Any records matching those in the CSV will be updated with the uploaded data. All new records will be added to the import list.
Replace – Any records matching those in the CSV will be replaced with the uploaded data.
Delete – Any records matching those in the CSV will be removed from the import list. All data will be erased.
- Click Save Changes.
For training or assistance, contact email@example.com.