NOTE: Fee Management imports are for the Fee Management feature only. This information is separate from your overall contact records and does not affect data outside of Fee Management.
Import a Fee Management student file
- Create your CSV file using the detail provided in the Student file format section.
- On the navigation menu, click Fee Management, and then click Students.
- Click Import/Export.
- Under Imports, click Run.
- Drag your file to the selected area or click Choose a file and navigate to your file.
- Select your import option. See Student file import options for more information.
- Review the Commit Import information and acknowledge the information by clicking Save Changes.
- If finished, close the Import History Details screen.
- Review the Import History details.
- To view the file's import history, click Back.
- To download the file, click Download.
- When finished, click X to close the screen.
- On the navigation menu, click Students to refresh the screen and see your students.
Student file format
- Must be a CSV file (comma delimited)
- No header row
- 9 columns in the following order:
- Student last name
- Student first name
- Student ID - This must be a unique ID and can contain alphanumeric characters.
- PIN - The PIN is what parents will use when viewing their student in Fee Management in the Webstore. This can contain alphanumeric characters.
- Status - this is either Free, Reduced, or left blank if they are neither.
- Gender - accepts up to 20 characters
- Grade - accepts letters and numbers up to 20 characters
- Homeroom Teacher
- Building - accepts up to 250 characters
Student file import options
For every import, RevTrak compares the student information in the import file to the Fee Management student information already in RevTrak. You have three options for handling the import file information: Add/Update, Replace, and Delete.
- Add/update - All records in the file are added to or updated in Fee Management. Select this option if you are adding new students to Fee Management or if you want to update information for students existing in Fee Management. If a student in the file is currently in Fee Management, all information in the file overwrites the information in Fee Management.
- Replace - Select this option if you want to overwrite existing records with the information in the file. IMPORTANT: existing students that are not in the file are removed from Fee Management.
- Delete - Records in the file are removed from the existing data. Select this option if you want to remove students from Fee Management.