The article, "Change a Registration's Contract" is available for download below.
For assistance, contact RegWerks Support at 888-847-9470 or Support@RegWerks.ZenDesk.com.
It is possible to change the contract rate or segment for which the student is registered in a contract class.
1. Under the Main menu, Navigate to the Class, and then double click into the Individual's Registration which needs to be changed.
2. In the Registration window, click the Transfer button () to the right of the Current Contract field.
3. The Contract Change window will open.
- To select a new rate, choose it from the New Rate drop-down menu.
- If the rate is remaining the same but the segment is changing, navigate to the New AM/PM/Other Segment drop-down menus within the respective segment type. Then choose a new segment.
- Registrations can only have one AM, PM, and Other segment at a time.
4. Once the new Segment is selected, choose the days for a new attendance schedule.
- If you only need to change the attendance schedule, select the days for the new attendance schedule and save. If a “Contract Change Fee” is assigned to the contract, you can waive the fee by checking the Waive Change Fee box.
5. Once the Save button is selected on the Contract Change screen, enter the Date on which the change will take effect. If the date is in the future, the change will be listed under the Future Segments tab and will not take effect until that date arrives.
- It is recommended to have contract changes aligned with your invoice periods.