The article, "Enter a Payment or Adjustment" is available for download below.
For assistance, contact RegWerks Support at 888-847-9470 or Support@RegWerks.ZenDesk.com.
Before beginning Batch Processing, compile the list of participants who have consented to having their cards automatically charged. If this question was asked during the registration process within the question profile, gather this information by running the Registration Questions by Question report. Once the report has been run, review registrants’ responses to an automatic-payment-related question. Begin the batch charging process once the list of account holders with the necessary permissions is complete.
1. From the Main Menu, double-click into the appropriate Class to begin the batch charging process.
2. Select the Charge Card icon () at the bottom of the Class window.
3. A Charge Cards window will open. Designate the appropriate account(s) to whom the charge will be applied by checking the box next to the corresponding name. Once the list of names is selected, click on the Process button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- NOTE: If there is no credit card information next to a student’s name, that student will not be charged.
4. An additional window will appear asking, “Are you sure you want to charge the accounts for the fees associated with this class?” Once payment information has been reviewed, select Yes.
5. Save out of the Class and wait at least fifteen minutes before running any reports. This ensures adequate time to process all payments and the subsequent accuracy of all reports.
6. To identify which cards did not process during batch processing, run the Students with Balance and CC Message report. This report also lists the reason why each card did not process properly. Navigate into the Class and select Reports.
7. In the Report window, select Students With Balance and CC Message, then click OK to generate an Excel spreadsheet detailing student names, balances, and an explanation of results.