Payment History by Item
- Go to Payment History > Items.
Column widths may be adjusted by clicking the right boundary of the header cell, dragging, and releasing at the desired width.
Column order may be rearranged by clicking inside the header cell, dragging, and dropping in the desired location. Column order will remain set for subsequent visits; width will default to the original size.
Columns can be added or removed by preference/need at any time. Make sure all columns needed in the report are showing before exporting. To add/remove a column, click the down arrow next to any column header and select "Columns". Check or uncheck the box next to each applicable column name listed. The settings will save automatically.
- Next to Item Name, click the filter funnel button and select "Contains".
- In the search field, type a keyword from the item name. Press ENTER on the keyboard to search.
If the search yields no results, capitalize the item name exactly as typed in the item editor.
- Click EXPORT TO EXCEL and specify the date parameters for payments.
- Click Create > Download to acquire the file.
Watch the video to learn more: Item History
Payment History by Order
Search for a payment by Order ID, date range, total, or purchaser name.
- Go to Payment History > Orders.
- Search for the payment by Order ID, order date, total, or purchaser name. Change the filter by using the funnel button next to any search field (located under each column's header).
- Click the numeric Order ID button to view details.