The article, "Add Day(s) to an Existing Reservation," is available for download below.
For assistance, contact RegWerks Support at 888-847-9470 or Support@RegWerks.ZenDesk.com.
- Select Reservation in the Main Menu. Double-click into the Reservation in question and a Reservation window will open.
- In the Create/Add tab and within the Purpose field, enter the name of the Reservation designated for change.
- Define timing parameters for the additional day(s) by completing Start/End Time, as well as Start/End Date.
- Choose a Space from the options on the right, then click Check Availability for that Space.
- Once Availability has been confirmed by selecting the dates you wish to add, select the Add button. This adds the new day(s) to the reservation.
- Finally, select the Reservation Group to which these days will be added, and select OK.
To complete the process, navigate to the Class to which the Reservation is linked. Open the Class, then Save. This links the revised Reservation to the existing Class.