The article, "Sharing Invoices Between Guardians," is available for download below.
For assistance, contact RegWerks Support at 888-847-9470 or Support@RegWerks.ZenDesk.com.
In situations where multiple adults need access to invoices, the RegWerks system does require each person to have their own account. Follow these steps when guardians/parents request and agree to this level of visibility.
1. First, confirm that at least one of the guardians/parents is an active account holder in RegWerks, and has at least one registration linked to the account. If both adults are each an account holder, skip ahead to Step #3.
2. If the second person does not yet have a RegWerks account, complete a partial walk-in registration. Begin by selecting Register.
- Select any Program, then select any Course. The selections do not matter, since the walk-in registration process is only being partially followed to create the new account, and not to complete a registration.
- Select any Category, then select any Class.
- Select CLICK HERE to Register for this Class.
- Select New Account, and enter Personal Details as needed.
- Select Submit once Personal Details are complete. It is very important to close this browser tab after seeing both the prompt, “Who are you registering” and the name of the new Person. Seeing the second guardian’s name in a list of possible registrants confirms that you have successfully created a RegWerks account for this individual.
3. Once both adults have their own unique RegWerks account, navigate to the Class in which invoices will be shared. Open the Registration for the appropriate participant. In the Invoice History tab, click on the green plus icon.
- In the NEW Registration Contact window, Search for the second guardian’s name (or the person for whom the new account was just created). Select the second person’s name, then Save.
- In the Registration window, the second Person appears in the Additional Persons field. Select Save.
4. The new Person will now be able to view invoices for this class through his/her account.